Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 2 "A Perfect Heart"

Man! Can I just say that I pray that I continue to be amazed at what God is showing me through this bible study?!

I have decided not to put my answers. Because I want you to be interested in finding the answers. 

2 Chronicles 16:9
Rev. 4:11
Isaiah 43:7
Matthew 6:21

What does Matthew 6:21tell you about God's heart?
What does God measuring His wealth by His children mean to you?

Psalm 8:4-8 records the position of humans in comparison to all other creation. List what was over them and under them.

What is the human heart like apart from fellowship with God?

Genesis 6:1-9

What did God see according to Genesis 6:5?
What was His response in verse 6?
What was His plan of action in verse 7?
How does Genesis 6:8-9 describe Noah?

Joshua 24:15...We must choose this day- and every day- whom we will serve. This deliberate act of the will is the inevitable choice between habitual fellowship and habitual failure!

The study asks us to read Genesis 6:10-9:19 for every reference and phrase containing the work covenant. Here is what I found. Genesis 6:18, 9:9, 9:11, 9:12, 9:13, 9:15, 9:16, and 9:17.

What was Noah's response to God in Genesis 6:22?
What did the rainbow represent?
What parties were involved in the covenant? (Genesis 9:17)

God made a covenant with us. He wants us around! Do we want Him around? Do we study to get closer to Him?

Lord, help me grow in You!

No comments:

Post a Comment